First blog post

 Hello, my name is Cassidy I am majoring in journalism I just recently moved to Albany, Oregon I just recently turned 21 I love being adventurous and photography being in nature. I plan to graduate with a journalism degree after that I plan to go back to college for nursing so I can help others and plan to work on my music so I can get better at producing my own music. I plan to live an extraordinary life to be remembered for the positive impact I may have on others. I like to believe I am only on a roller-coaster that only goes up. I used to be a carny and travel for Six months out of the year I did that for about 3 years I had to stop because of personal reasons. I ware my heart on my sleeve and will give it to anyone and everyone who needs it I am very caring and loving shy at first but then I am my normal goofy self.

I took this class because I want to become the best photographer I can be and well because I'm very interested in photography. I have always been interested in it when I was little I remember telling my mom I wanted to be a professional photographer I love capturing the most priceless moments in others lives and mine as well. I don't have much experience with camera's but I'm learning I mainly use my phone when I do my photography an almost always taking pictures everywhere I go. My number one favorite thing to take pictures of is nature. I tend to go on a lot of adventures and make lots of memories with those around me!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around town 2 "Bartender way"

photographer of the week