blog post #2 Humans of LBCC




How Am I coping with these terrible times? 

recently I have had a Covid-19 scare luckily I did not get it and I'm still walking on this beautiful colorful place we call earth. Having a Covid-19 scare made me think it's time to get in more contact with my family after my Grandmother passed my family went their own ways and we dropped all contact with each other even though I try things are still rocky with my family. I Try to be positive and call or text family an remind them that they have a purpose they are loved and to keep their heads up to stay positive. 
My journey as a college student is to make something of myself to get the education that is beneficial to me to become bigger and better to succeed in life an in the world. I chose journalism as my major because I want to be a voice for others to hear. I live by the sang "Go big or go home" Being a First time college student I'm still trying to figure things out and get used to the groove of things so far college is interesting and I feel like I can have a positive impact on some of my classmates and others around me! 

In Loving memory of:
Anita Faye Webb








 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around town 2 "Bartender way"

photographer of the week

First blog post